Let’s All Dance takes the welfare of its patrons and cast and crew members very seriously when it comes to safeguarding against the potential risk of COVID 19. Measures include:
- Cast and crew members will inform the Artistic Director immediately if they display symptoms.
- Props are sanitised before and in between performances in accordance with Government guidelines
- Costumes are not worn by any more than one performer and washed and cleaned in between performance days.
- Performers put their own make up on and do not share products.
- Performers are in fixed teams and have been advised to keep interactions outside of their support bubble prior to performance date to a minimum.
- All cast and crew members adhere to social distancing guidelines when not performing.
- Cast and crew are supplied with hand sanitiser, visors and other protective equipment.
- Audience members are encouraged to keep a 2 meters distance where possible by signage.
Let’s All Dance, COVID 19 policy, T&C’s on Let’s All Dance website
Let’s All Dance SHOWS T’s & C’s
1.2 Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
Attending the theatre safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an infectious disease that can result in serious and potentially fatal illness. The risk of transmission is increased where people gather together. Some people are at a higher risk than others. Although we are implementing heightened safety measures, the risk cannot be entirely eliminated and, by attending the venue, you assume all risk associated with COVID-19 (unless caused by our negligence).
Tickets are available in fixed groups and seated together, and each group is distanced in line with government guidance from the other groups. All tickets within a particular group must be purchased by one booker. Each group must only consist of one household or support bubble. Performers are also distanced from audience members in line with government guidance.
We will keep your data for 21 days in accordance with government guidelines. We will add your contact details to our mailing list unless you instruct us otherwise.
At the venue you must:
· abide by all relevant government guidance;
· abide by: all instructions given by our staff; our signage; and our full terms and conditions;
· permit your temperature to be screened upon arrival. If we assess (at our sole discretion) that your temperature is 37.8C or higher, you and those who were to be part of your fixed group of tickets will not be allowed to enter the venue and the face value of your tickets will be refunded within 7 days;
· wear a face covering if you wish;
· maintain a distance of 2 metres where possible (and otherwise no less than 1 metre) from all other households or support bubbles at the venue at all times.
You must not attend the venue if you:
· believe you may be infected with COVID-19;
· have experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
· have been in close proximity to anyone who has experienced symptoms in the last 14 days;
· have travelled outside the UK in the last 14 days; or
· have been instructed to self-isolate.
Any individual who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable or who is in the same household or support bubble as someone who considers themselves to be clinically extremely vulnerable is advised not to attend.
If we are required by any COVID-19 government guidance or restrictions to cancel a performance, tickets may be exchanged or refunded as set out at section 5.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
2.1 We are Let’s All Dance, a Limited Company. Our company registration number is 9794278 and our registered office is at 20b Kidbrooke Grove, Blackheath, London SE3 0LF. Our registered VAT number is 234 7373 04.
2.2 You can contact us by telephoning 020 8265 4634 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our registered office address above.
2.3 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by emailing you at the e-mail address you provide to us in your order.
2.4 When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes e-mails.
2.5 We produce shows in association with Classic Ballet UK.
3.1 You can book tickets by calling the venue.
3.2 The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time your booking is accepted, inclusive of any applicable taxes but exclusive of any booking, collection or delivery fee.
3.3 Each group will be seated distanced from other groups.
3.4 Please check your tickets carefully on receipt and contact the venue immediately if there is a mistake.
3.5 Resale for profit: Tickets may only be purchased from the venue or authorised ticket agency. The venue reserves the right to refuse to sell tickets to anyone we have reasonable grounds to believe is purchasing for the purposes of resale. Unless given express permission by us, tickets may not be resold or transferred for profit or commercial gain. Any ticket in breach of these terms and conditions shall be void and its holder will be refused entry.
3.6 Charges and booking fees: Subject to the venue’s policy.
5. REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
4.1 Tickets may only be exchanged or refunded in the case of a cancelled show.
4.2 Refunding tickets for COVID related cancellation:
4.2.1 If a show is cancelled or abandoned because of COVID related circumstances, you will be entitled to a full refund or exchange your ticket for seats available with the nearest value to your original ticket (rounded-up) at any other show at the venue by Let’s All Dance in 2020, subject to availability.
4.2.2 Subject to availability: Your ability to exchange into a particular show on a particular date and time will be subject to the availability of seats at that show on that date and time. This will be assessed at the point when we are processing your request for an exchange.
4.2.3 Exchanging tickets: You can exchange tickets by contacting the venue.
4.3 Other cancellations and resales:
4.3.1 For non-COVID related cancellations, we can accept tickets for resale but we will only attempt to resell them once a show is sold out and cannot guarantee that they will be resold. An administration charge per ticket may be made for each ticket successfully resold.
7. FOOD AND DRINK
5.1 No food to be brought into the auditorium.
5.2 Only bottled water may be brought into the auditorium.
8. AT THE VENUE
6.1 The management reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission in reasonable circumstances, which include health and safety, environmental or security concerns, licensing reasons, or where a ticket is void. The management also reserves the right to request ticket holders to leave the venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right without refund.
6.2 The use of cameras, recording equipment and mobile phones is not permitted during the performance.
6.3 You must comply with the instructions and directions given by theatre staff. See section 9 below for information relating to children.
6.4 We are not liable for any loss, theft or damage of your personal belongings, other than that caused as a result of our negligence.
6.5 Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our site, including in the theatre grounds or auditorium. The use of e-cigarettes is permitted in the grounds, but not in the auditorium.
6.6 Please follow entrance and exit signs carefully and listen to instructions from Front of House staff.
6.7 Please arrive 15 minutes early to queue safely and be shown to your seats.
6.8 Latecomers: We cannot guarantee that latecomers will be admitted, but will endeavour to admit them at a suitable point. Likewise, should it become necessary for you to leave the auditorium once the show has started, we will endeavour where suitable, but do not guarantee, to re-admit you at an appropriate point in the performance.
7.1 Children under the age of 18 months are permitted free.
7.2 Children in your group are your responsibility at all times. Please do not leave your children alone or in the care of another group at any time.
7.3 Please do not allow your children to run onto the performance area or around the auditorium.
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS